Development partners Metropia, Capital Developments and RioCan Living have proposed a mixed-use development at 11 Yorkville. Characterized by a striking architectural form and conscientious approach to the public realm, the applicants are proposing a 62-storey tower featuring 716 luxury suites and 43,000sq ft of premium retail.
11 Yorkville Condos will primarily be condominiums, but will also include rental units in accordance with the City of Toronto’s rental housing replacement policy. The development includes a new urban park space dedicated to the neighborhood. That’s 740 sq.m. of public park and publicly accessible open space – almost twice the size of Frank Stollery Parkette.
This is an immense opportunity for both homeowners and investors alike. This is a chance to own a home in one of the most prestigious places in North America. Register to Receive Guaranteed Platinum Access, Pricelist, Floor Plans & More!
A few of the most popular placesin the city like the University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum and many more are all in close proximity. If this wasn’t enough, the intersection of Yonge and Bloor street is probably the busiest in the city. There are art galleries and salons and a market that is lively throughout the day. The neighborhood has no limits on luxury.
• Sophisticated indoor-outdoor infinity pool and hot tub surrounded by fireplaces and black marble
• Men’s and Women’s Spa with Hammam steam rooms
• TV Lounge/Chef’sKitchen
• Wine Tasting/PianoLounge
• Bordeaux Lounge
• Business Centre
• Kids Recreation Centre
• PetS pa
• Outdoor Zen water feature
• Outdoor lounge area with BBQ
LUXURY SUITES FEATURES
• 6 Standard Appliances –Miele package +wine fridge
• Marble island with waterfall and integrated dining table
• Integrated Beverage entertainment center
• Custom wine & stemware storage
• Marble hood enclosure in the kitchen
• Luxurious bathroom tile work
• Closet organizers
• Double corner 2and 3-bedroom suites
• 9’, 9’6” and 10’ ceilings
• Exclusive elevator bank for Grand CRU collection
• Balconies and Terraces available on select units
11 Yorkville Avenue has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. 11 Yorkville Avenue is a three-minute walk from the 2 LINE 2 (BLOOR – DANFORTH) at the YONGE STATION – WESTBOUND PLATFORM stop.
This location is in the Annex neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Harold Town Park, Jesse Ketchum Park, and Asquith Green.
FLOORS / STOREYS:62
NUMBER OF UNITS:716
DEVELOPER:Metropia, Capital Developments and RioCan Living
SMALLEST SUITE (Sq ft):400
LARGEST SUITE (Sq ft):1100+
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.